SAVE THE MOST!
The BEST deals come to your inbox. Sign up for GEMPLER'S emails to get exclusive offers and first dibs on hot new products!
If you need additional assistance, contact Technical Product Support at 1-800-874-4755 or send an email by clicking here.
View or print as a PDF with images
1. Remove the plastic seal from the top of the pail.
2. Remove the screw plug from the container.
3. Slide the black collar on the pump shaft and install the pump in the pail. Tighten the collar until snug. Turn the butterfly nut to hold the pump in place.
4. Install the hose on the pump handle.
5. Check the tire size and refer to the installation manual for the required number of ounces of Ultraseal to install.Please note:
For High Speed (over 30 mph) tires, always use the required amount of Ultraseal for high-speed tire applications.
Tires must be balanced before installing Ultraseal.
Not for use in ultra-high performance tires or low- profile tires.
6. Remove the valve cap. Attach the valve core removal tool to the end of the hose chuck.
7. Keep the valve in the closed position.
8. Push the valve core removal tool over the valve stem. To remove the core, push down to engage core and turn counter-clockwise about 25 times to loosen. Pull back to remove core.
9. Open the valve and pump in the required dosage. Numbers are stamped on the pump shaft.
10. When the required dosage is reached, push down on the valve core removal tool and turn clockwise until the core is tight in the stem. Close the valve on the hose.
11. To store and relieve hose pressure, connect the valve core removal tool to the pump collar stem.
Aluminum Installation Pump for Ultraseal
Dual Wheel/Large Bore Installation Kit for Ultraseal
Pump for 1-gallon Jug of Ultraseal