SAVE THE MOST!
The BEST deals come to your inbox. Sign up for GEMPLER'S emails to get exclusive offers and first dibs on hot new products!
Tire reliners are a low-cost way to keep your tires in use. Prevent flats caused by thorns, roadside debris or stubble, and get extra hours out of tires normally scrapped due to exposed inside cords, breaks, cuts or weather cracking.
• Not recommended for radials.
• Check tire and wheel manufacturer's suggested maximum air pressure.
WARNING: Reliners are for off-road use only. Not for highway use.
Shop All Tire Reliners
1. Each reliner has two half-moon pieces (length may vary with size of tire).
2. Simply squeeze reliner together and slide into tire.
3. Repeat process with second piece. Lap one end over and one end under for best fit.
4. Install tube. Encase good tube with old tube to reduce chafing by reliner for best results. Do this by cutting valve stem off old tube and split tube around inside circumference.
Fits Tire Sizes
4.00 x 15/19
5.00 x 155.50 x 16
8 x 249 x 248.25 x 207.50 x 20
11.2 x 2412.4 x 2411.2 x 2612.4 x 2611.2 x 2812.4 x 28
11.2 x 3412.4 x 3411.2 x 3612.4 x 3611.2 x 3812.4 x 38
13.6 x 2413.6 x 2613.6 x 28
13.9 x 3613.6 x 38
18.4 x 2618.4 x 2818.4 x 3015 x 26/28/30