SAVE THE MOST!
The BEST deals come to your inbox. Sign up for GEMPLER'S emails to get exclusive offers and first dibs on hot new products!
It's available in a wide selection of sizes, colors and shade percentages to meet your application.
View the photos below to see a real life example of how shade cloth can benefit you!
Shop our entire selection of shade cloth here.
1. Red raspberry patch as a result of 2 weeks without rain and with moderate watering
2. Red raspberry patch as a result of 2 weeks without rain but constant watering and covering with shade cloth
3. Area in upper right was shaded with a 50% shade cloth
4. A steel fence post was used as a vertical support topped with a piece of 2 inch PVC and round cap on PVC pipe
5. A plastic grommet can be attached to the ends and sides of shade cloth and secured with a bungee cord
6. Shade cloth is very light and "floats" between plastic grommets
7. With the shade cloth about 6 feet off the ground watering is still possible with a fan spray
8. If the fan spray is applied on top of the shade cloth the water will go through the shade cloth
9. If a spray stream is used, the water stream will also go through the shade cloth
10. In this example, the air temperature was 100°F at noon; the ground temperature was 135.7°F
11. The temperature of the berry bushes on the outside of the shade cloth was 104.7°F
12. The temperature of the berry bushes under the shade cloth was 94.6°F