Kimberly Clark A20 Coveralls - Hood, Elastic Wrist & Ankles
- Microforce ™ barrier protects against non-hazardous and some hazardous dry particulates
- Seamless front construction offers greater protection in high-exposure areas
- Rugged Reflex ® design is 7 1/2 times less likely to rip
- More chest room and longer body length for better fit
- Made from NFPA 99-compliant antistatic material
The patented Microforce ™ barrier provides the protection you need
against non-hazardous and some hazardous dry particulates. Seamless
front construction offers greater protection in high-exposure areas.
Rugged Reflex ® design is 7 1/2 times less likely to rip than many other materials. 12% more chest room and 6% longer body length for an
improved fit. Zipper front. Elastic back, wrists and ankles. Serged seams. Pack of 24. Made from NFPA 99-compliant antistatic material. Imported. Specify Men’s size: M, L, XL or 2XL and color: Denim Blue or White from the drop down box above.
See coverall sizing chart to select proper size.
WARNING: There are environments and uses for which these coveralls are unsuitable. It is the responsibility of the user to review available data to verify that the garment is appropriate for the intended use and meets all government and industry standards. Avoid open flame or intense heat.
NOTE: Due to the thousands of pesticide formulations available today, it’s impossible to determine if a particular garment protects against a specific chemical. Therefore, we recommend testing the clothing against the chemical before using.