DBI Sala ® Flame-resistant Self-retracting Lifeline
Fall protection for jobs near sparks and flames
- Lifeline expands and contracts as user moves for the right amount of mobility
- Impact indicator for visual inspection after fall
- Swiveling anchorage loop prevents the lifeline from twisting
- Rated for a maximum load of 310 lbs.
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
This device has a Kevlar ®/Nomex ® lifeline that provides spark- and fire-resistant fall protection. The lifeline expands and contracts as the user moves so that you always have just the right amount of mobility. Features an impact indicator for visual inspection after a fall. Swiveling anchorage loop prevents the lifeline from twisting. Ideal for utility workers, welders, torching/cutting applications and more. Rated for a maximum load of 310 lbs. Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2. Meets OSHA, ANSI Z359.1 and ASTM F887-05 standards. Available in 11- or 20-ft. lengths. Imported. Specify length: 11-ft. or 20-ft. from the drop down box above.