DBI Sala® Flame-resistant Self-retracting Lifeline
Fall protection for jobs near sparks and flames
- DuPont™ Kevlar® webbing provides 7,000-lb. strength and flame resistance
- Lifeline expands and contracts as user moves for the right amount of mobility
- Swiveling anchorage loop prevents the lifeline from twisting
- Rated for a maximum load of 310 lbs.
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
Self-retracting lifeline features 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers for added tensile strength. Spark- and fire-resistant lifeline expands and contracts as the user moves so that you always have just the right amount of mobility. Features an impact indicator for visual inspection after a fall. Swiveling anchorage loop prevents the lifeline from twisting. Ideal for utility workers, welders, torching/cutting applications and more. Rated for a maximum load of 310 lbs. Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2. Meets OSHA, ANSI Z359.1 and ASTM F887-05 standards. Available in 11- or 20-ft. lengths. Imported. Specify length: 11-ft. or 20-ft. from the drop down box above.