Skellerup Quatro™ Insulated Boots
Built for supreme comfort in cold weather
- 4mm CR foam and 4mm wool-felt insulator base to keep your feet warm
- Hardened rubber toe cap and heel stiffener for added protection
- Poliyou ® opencell foam with shock-absorbing Politec ® pads
- Mud-release cleat design makes for easy cleanup
- Available in 13" or 16" height and steel or plain toe
Skellerup Quatro natural rubber boots combine premium construction
with a comfort and support system you can’t beat. They’re insulated with 4mm CR foam plus a 4mm wool-felt insulator base to keep your feet
warm in cold conditions. Features an ergonomic design to support the
foot and prevent heel slip, plus it has a hardened rubber toe cap, raised forefoot ribbing and heel stiffener for added protection. Cushioned rubber midsole adds to your comfort level with a built-in arch support, while the cupped rubber outsole design evenly distributes your weight. Inside is the advanced Quatro Comfort System insole featuring Poliyou ® opencell foam with shock-absorbing Politec ® pads and an antibacterial lining to inhibit odors. Mud-release cleat design makes for easy cleanup. Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 M I75/C75. Available in 13" or 16" height. Imported. Specify size: Men's medium width in whole sizes 5-15 (no size 5 for safety toe) from the drop down box above.
Note: Boots run large; if in doubt, order one size smaller.