Waterhog doormats keep melted snow, mud and water off clean carpets and floors
Square or Diamond pattern for a more professional look inside or outside entry ways
- Raised, rubber border traps up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard
- Crushproof diamond or square design removes dirt from boots and shoes
- Tri-grip™ rubber cleats hold mat in place
- Dries quickly with no maintenance
- Waterhog doormats are USA made
Waterhog ™ doormats trap water and dirt better than any other brand on the market. A raised, rubber border called a "water dam" surrounds the waterhog doormat. The "dam" reinforces the mat's edge and traps up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard; keeping melted snow, mud and water off clean carpets and floors. The waterhog doormats polypropylene face has a crushproof diamond or square design that removes dirt from boots and shoes. It dries quickly with no maintenance. Mats are backed with Tri-grip™ rubber cleats that hold them in place in high traffic areas. USA made. Specify size, color and pattern from the selection boxes above.
NOTE: The actual finished size of the mat will be up to 3" shorter than the size listed due to the mat making process.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 526