Cut the cost of replacement tires, maintenance and downtime by more than 75% with Ultraseal™ tire sealant
Use with any pneumatic tires - lasts the life of the tire!
- Permanently seals tire punctures, as they happen, caused by objects up to 1/2" in diameter
- Tire sealer protects against rust and corrosion
- Eliminates porosity leaks
- Originally developed for military combat vehicles to seal bullet wounds
- Applications: tractors, combines, salvage yard equipment, construction equipment, roadside mowers and other slow-moving, off-road equipment
Bulletproof-grade Ultraseal is an extreme heavy-grade tire sealant that was developed for off-road equipment that is subjected to multiple punctures in tires. Used in military combat vehicles to bulletproof tires in extreme combat situations, but is suitable for other slow-moving, off-road equipment with maximum speed of 25 mph. When installed, Ultraseal protects against tread separation and permanently seals leaks. This results in reduced tire wear for longer life. It guards against punctures, flats and blowouts which reduces downtime and improves safety. Bulletproof-grade Ultraseal seals wounds caused by objects up to 1/2" in diameter. Inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims. Provides all-weather protection (operates from -40°F to 300°F) and won't freeze or evaporate inside tire. Water soluble fluid for easy cleanup. Quick and easy to use, just inject through the valve stem with pump in inflated tire. One application lasts the life of the tire. Pump required and sold separately (Item No. P229). Packaged in a white 5-gallon pail. U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502. USA made.
NOTE: Use for vehicles or machinery with a maximum speed of 25 mph. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repir damage that has already occurred to the tire.