Rust converter chemically converts rust into an inert, black barrier on steel or iron surfaces
- Two Easy Steps - No sandblasting, heavy scraping or grinding...needs the rust to work!
- Prevents Future Rusting - Seals out moisture and other outside elements
- Excellent Primer - Paint over with oil-based paint
- Easy to Use - Simply brush or sponge
- Easy Cleanup - Water-based formula
Stop further rusting of old tools, vehicles, wagons, implements...anything with a rusted steel or iron surface. All you need to do is to first wire brush the surface to remove loose or layered scale. Then apply GEMPLER'S® Rust Converter with a paint brush or sponge. Apply two coats for optimum coverage. Treated surface is primed and ready to paint with an oil-based paint in 48 hours or may even be left unpainted if not exposed to direct weather elements. One quart covers approximately 125 sq. ft. on a smooth, nonporous surface. Irregular, porous or textured surface may require more product. Environmentally safe, nonflammable. Easy-to-follow instructions on container. One quart.
NOTE: Do not allow Rust Converter to freeze. Nine month shelf life.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 484