Chemically converts rust into an inert, black barrier on steel or iron surfaces
- Two Easy Steps - No sandblasting, heavy scraping or grinding...needs rust to work!
- Prevents Future Rusting - Seals out moisture and outside elements
- Excellent Primer - Paint over with oil-based paint
- Easy to Use - Simply brush or sponge
- Easy Cleanup - Water-based formula
Step one: Use wire brush to remove loose or layered scale. Step two: Apply Rust Converter with a paint brush or sponge. It's that easy! Apply two coats for optimum coverage. Treated surface is primed and ready to paint with an oil-based paint in 48 hours or may even be left unpainted if not exposed to direct weather elements. Irregular, porous or textured surfaces may require more coats. One gallon covers approximately 500 sq. ft. on a smooth surface. Environmentally safe, nonflammable. USA made.
NOTE: Do not allow Rust Converter to freeze. Nine month shelf life.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 484