Full face helmet provides comfortable, NIOSH-approved protection against dusts, mists, molds and fumes
- Helmet mounted filters for greater mobility
- Cooler than half-mask or full-face respirators
- Operates off a battery or a 12-volt power source
This 12-volt, full face helmet includes a tough, fiberglass helmet with two built-in blowers, batteries, charger and two high-efficiency (HEPA) dust/mist filters through which air is drawn at a rate of 6.8 cfm, keeping you cooler in warm environments. You can operate the full face helmet off your tractor's 12-volt battery/power source, or have complete mobility by operating the helmet using the battery and charger. NIOSH Approval No. TC-21C-633. Imported.
NOTE: This full face helmet will accept the ZA2P3 pesticide filters (sold separately). When fitted with these pesticide (organic vapor) filters, this product is not NIOSH approved, and therefore would not be approved for respiratory protection from pesticides requiring organic vapor protection.
- Do not use KASCO helmets with fumigants unless allowed by fumigant's label.
- Do not use them in manure pits, silos or any atmosphere where oxygen may be less than 19.5%.
NOTE: Replacement filters and parts sold separately.
2013 Master Catalog: Page 46