Slimline needs 20% less floor space than traditional flammable storage cabinets
- Grounding connector prevents static buildup
- Haz-Alert™ reflective labeling for high visibility
- Fusible link melts at 165° for automatic closure
- Sure-grip EX™ padlockable paddle handles for added security
- Durable and chemical-resistant, lead-free powder-coat paint finish, inside and out
Slimline flammable storage cabinets turn tight quarters into storage space with their small footprint, offering a big advantage when work space is at a premium. Flammable storage cabinets features include grounding connector to prevent static buildup, a large warning label identifying the contents and a fusible link that holds doors open and melts at 165ºF for automatic closure. 3 adjustable shelves. Note: Some states require flammable storage cabinets with self-closing doors. Please check your state regulations. Cabinet measures 65"Hx23-1/4"Wx18"L and weighs 200 lbs. USA made. Choose door style from selection box above.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 91
NOTE: Shipped by motor freight. Charges to be determined when order is placed.