Lightweight and flexible with excellent cut resistance
Protect yourself from chain saw hazards
- 1,000-denier nylon facing resists cut through from chains moving up to 3,000 ft. per min.
- UL-tested Prolar™ protective pads explode on contact jamming the saw's sprocket
- Patented apron-style design with quick-release buckles for waist and legs
- Better protects the left side of each leg, where most injuries occur
- Meets ASTM and APA standards
These 94 series Elvex® chain saw chaps will resist cut through from chains moving up to 3,000 feet per minute; 2,500 feet per minute is required by the American Pulpwood Association (APA). UL-tested Prolar™ protective pads explode on contact with running chain, which jams the saw's sprocket. Chaps feature a thicker 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon facing for professional users. Three sets of leg straps and quick-release buckles provide a secure, comfortable fit. Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and APA standards. Front zipper pocket for convenient storage. Orange color. Imported. Specify outseam length (as measured from belt loop to bottom) from selection box above.
Note: Not tested for use with electric chain saws.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 127