Ideal blend of high performance and affordable cost
The LaserMark LM30 Exterior Wizard Rotary Laser Level combines easy-to-use one-person operation and high performance at an affordable cost. If the LaserMark wizard rotary laser is altered due to tripod movement or an accidental bump, it automatically shuts off to notify the operator that it needs to be reset, ensuring accurate measurements. Package contains Rotary laser, laser detector, expandable 36"H -83"H tripod, 8'L aluminum rod, hard shell case, magnetic target, ceiling mount, laser glasses and batteries. Measures 7-1/4"H x 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"D. 3.6 lbs. Note: Not for sale in U.S. Territories or International.
• Leveling Accuracy: 1/4" @ 100'
• Working Range: 800'-dia. w/detector
• Leveling Method: Manual - Two screw
• Red Laser Diode: 635 nm
• Beam: Vertical and Horizontal
• Rotation Speed: Spot mode, 150, 600 RPM
• Anti-drift System: No
• Grade: No
• Power: 4 “C” Cell
• Battery Life: +/-60 hours intermittent use
• Operating Temperature: 22°F to 120°F
See all surveying supplies and accessories