Cut the cost of replacement tires, maintenance and downtime by more than 75% with Ultraseal™ tire sealant
Use with any pneumatic tires - lasts the life of the tire!
- Permanently seals tire punctures, as they happen, caused by objects up to 1/2" in diameter
- Tire sealer protects against rust and corrosion
- Eliminates porosity leaks
- Originally developed for military combat vehicles to seal bullet wounds
- Applications: tractors, combines, salvage yard equipment, construction equipment, roadside mowers and other slow-moving, off-road equipment
Ultraseal pays for itself by maximizing tire performance. When installed, Ultraseal conditions tire casings and maintains proper air pressure to protect against tread separation. It also improves fuel mileage and permanently seals leaks resulting in reduced tire wear for extended life. It also guards against punctures, flats and blowouts, which reduces downtime and improves safety. Inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims. Wont freeze or evaporate inside tire for all-weather protection. Used in military combat vehicles to bulletproof tires in extreme combat situations, but is suitable for other slow-moving, off-road equipment with maximum speed of 25 mph. Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup. One application lasts the life of the tire. Also available in commercial-grade (Item No. G64511). U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502. USA made.
NOTE: Use for vehicles or machinery with a maximum speed of 25 mph. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repair damage that has already occurred to the tire.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 617