Cut the cost of replacement tires, maintenance and downtime by more than 75% with Ultraseal™ tire sealant
Use with any pneumatic tires - lasts the life of the tire!
- Permanently seals tire punctures, as they happen, caused by objects up to 1/4" in diameter
- Tire sealant protects against rust and corrosion
- Eliminates porosity leaks
- Use in highway-speed or off-road equipment (high speed tires must be balanced before installing Ultraseal)
- Applications: trucks, cars, trailers, mowers, ATVs, tractors
Ultraseal pays for itself by maximizing tire performance. When installed, Ultraseal conditions tire casings and maintains proper air pressure to protect against tread separation. It also improves fuel mileage and permanently seals leaks resulting in reduced tire wear for extended life. It also guards against punctures, flats and blowouts, which reduces downtime and improves safety. Inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims. Won't freeze or evaporate inside tire for all-weather protection. Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup. One application lasts the life of the tire. Always use the required amount of Ultraseal in high speed tire applications. Balance tires before installing Ultraseal. Includes easy-to-use pump. Also available in bulletproof grade (Item No. G65511). Dosage chart listed on the back. U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502. USA made.
NOTE: Not for ultra high performance tires and vehicles or vehicles with tire pressure monitoring systems. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repair damage that has already occurred to the tire.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 646