Designed to withstand the harshest working environments
- High-polish, SuperKrome® finish for corrosion resistance
- Patented SureGrip® design increasing torque and prevents stripping
- Countersunk box ends help lead the wrench over fastener heads
- Smooth arc radius design on open ends for strength and durability
- Heads are angled 15 degrees for greater access
High-polish, SuperKrome® finish protects the tools from the harshest working environments, while providing long life and maximum corrosion resistance. The patented SureGrip® design on the wrench box ends drives the side of the hex rather than the corner, increasing torque and avoiding nut/bolt stripping. Box ends are countersunk to help lead the wrench over fastener heads. Heads are angled 15 degrees for greater access. Open ends have a smooth arc radius design for improved strength and durability. Set is packaged in a rack. USA made.
Set contents: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4" wrenches.