Ideal for ventilating confinement buildings, greenhouses and chemical storage areas
Draws in fresh, clean air while expelling the bad, stale air outside
- High-velocity fan works quietly with high performance
- Totally enclosed motor protects from dust, dirt and moisture
- Durable PVC shutters and lightweight aluminum fan blade
- Plated rear fan guard resists rust
- Meets OSHA standards; UL listed; USA made
Exhaust fans change the air in a given area by drawing fresh, clean air through the building and expelling bad air to the outside. This high-velocity exhaust fan operates quietly with high performance. The motor is totally enclosed for protection against dust, dirt and moisture. Galvanized steel exhaust fan has durable PVC shutters and lightweight aluminum fan blade, making the fan extremely quiet. Plated rear fan guard resists rust. Includes galvanized storm hood. 20"-dia. blade; 1/4 HP/1725 RPMs; 22"x22" opening required for installation. UL listed and meets federal OSHA standards. USA made.