Honda® OHV engine transfers up to 6,300 gallons per hour
- Heavy-duty roll cage protects the pump and provides stability
- Cast-iron pump casing and impeller for reliability and durability
- Inlet flapper valve maintains prime; Low oil shutdown feature
- Maximum suction lift of 26 ft. and discharge lift of 125 ft.
- Can pass up to 1/2" solids; USA made
The 4.0 HP Honda OHV Engine has a cast-iron pump casing and impeller for exceptional reliability and durability. Heavy-duty roll cage protects the pump and provides a wide base for stability. Inlet flapper valve helps maintain prime and the engine has a low oil shutdown feature. Can pass up to 1/2" solids. 2" NPT inlet and discharge size for standard connection to transfer hose. Maximum discharge lift of 125 ft. and maximum suction lift of 26 ft. Weighs 61 lbs. Imported.
2013 Master Catalog: Page 388