Portable fuel pump is ideal for pumping low-viscosity petroleum fuels
Dependable and efficient pumping of gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuel
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, die-cast aluminum housing
- Operates outdoors, year-round in extreme temperatures
- Long-life, overload-protected motor
- Fixed collar for easy installation
- UL listed; CSA certified; USA made
The GPI 12-volt portable pump's dependability and efficiency has been proven in thousands of installations. Ideal for pumping low-viscosity petroleum fuels such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuel. Operates outdoors, year-round in extreme temperatures on portable, vented petroleum storage tanks. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, die-cast aluminum housing with an overload-protected motor for long life and a convenient fixed collar for easy installation. Comes with 12 ft. of 3/4" Buna-N UL-grounded hose, 3/4" lockable nozzle, 2-pc. suction pipe and 15-ft. power cable. Fits 2" NPT bung openings. UL listed and CSA certified. 18 GPM flow rate transfer pump with a automatic nozzle. USA made.