Carhartt® short coats are great for people who wear bibs or tool belts to work
- Micro-sanded and garment-washed for a soft feel
- Quilted arctic-grade lining keeps you warm on cold days
- 12-oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck outer for durability
- Split bi-swing back for greater freedom of movement
- Large cargo pockets provide plenty of storage
Heavyweight 12-oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck provides toughness as well as comfort. 100% nylon quilted to polyester arctic-weight lining protects against sub-zero temperatures yet is lightweight enough to ensure freedom of movement. Two inside pockets, plus front hand-warmer pockets. Zipper front wind flap and hook-and-loop closure helps seal out cold air. Corduroy collar has snaps under collar for optional hood. Triple-stitched main seams, split back with bi-swing, pleated elbows and rib-knit storms cuffs. Large regular is 26" in length, large tall is 28". Carhartt J22. Specify color and Men's chest size: S (34-36), M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48), 2XL (50-52), 3XL (54-56), 4XL (58-60) or 5XL (62-64) and Tall L-4XL from the selection box above. See drop down for colors and sizes currently available.
NOTE: Add $8 for 3XL-5XL and all talls.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 193