Carhartt ® Extremes ® coveralls outwear cotton duck 10 to 1, guaranteed
- Cordura ® nylon is abrasion, tear and puncture resistant
- Two-way covered leg zippers are open to the waist
- Flexible inner membrane helps keep water from seeping in
- Plenty of pockets, plus hammer loop
- Arctic-grade lining will keep you warm
Carhartt ® Extremes ® coveralls are the warmest, strongest, most durable Carhartt ® makes. 1000 denier Cordura ® nylon construction has excellent abrasion, tear and puncture resistance. Quilted arctic-grade lining will keep you warm in most conditions. Rear patch pockets, front waist and chest pockets, hammer loop and side tool pockets. Two-way covered leg zippers open to the waist for easy on/easy off. Black color. Carhartt X06. Specify Men's even chest size and inseam (short=28" inseam, regular=30" inseam, tall=32" inseam) from the selection box above. See drop down for sizes currently available.
NOTE: Add $20 for sizes 52-58 and all talls.
See sizing chart
View all Coveralls
2014 Master Catalog: Page 197