Sandstone finish, blanket-lined Carhartt® ranch coat
Blanket lining is perfect for three-season use
- Side vents with button closures
- Sandstone outer feels broken in right out of the box
- Quilt-lined sleeves for added warmth
- Drawcord waist and button cuffs keep the wind out
- Front bellows pockets with top and side entry, plus inside pockets
This Carhartt ranch coat is loaded with features. Side vents with button closures are great when riding a horse, ATV or just driving your truck. Blanket lining is perfect for three-season use when worn alone or for those cold days when layered with a sweatshirt. 12-oz. 100% cotton sandstone outer is durable and broken-in right out of the box. Sleeves are quilt lined for added warmth. Collar has snaps underneath for an optional hood. Two front bellows pockets with top and side entry. Drawcord at the waist and adjustable button cuffs on the arms so you can keep the wind out. Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on the right side and inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure for secure storage. Chestnut color. Carhartt C52. Men's chest size 2XL (50-52) Tall only.