Splice-It® repairs fences permanently and inexpensively
Splices crimp wire ends to make a strong, permanent join
- Will not expand or contract with temperature changes
- Works with 12-1/2- to 14-gauge barbed wire
- Will not corrode from electrical current
- Works with 9-gauge top and bottom woven or brace wire
- One splice needed per join; USA made
These heavy-duty splices will not expand or contract with temperature changes and will not corrode from electrical current. Barbed wire splices work with 12-1/2- to 14-gauge barbed wire and 9-gauge top and bottom woven or brace wire. Splices crimp wire ends together to make a strong, permanent join. Only one splice needed per join. Box of 50. USA made.
To quickly mend old rusty wire or new wire, attach the wire stretcher (Item G598, sold separately) and remove slack or bring broken ends together. Cut out slack or add new wire to provide an overlap. Install splice and crimp three or four times with crimping tool. Remove wire stretcher and you have a permanent fence repair.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 513