Ideal way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible
- Fresnel lens provides maximum light amplification
- Xenon gas bulb lasts several times longer than traditional bulbs
- Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts
- Protective coating keeps out dirt and moisture
- 60 flashes per minute at 250 candelas; USA made
This warning light is a great way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible and is the light of choice for state highway departments, cities, contractors and agricultural users. Strobe uses a Fresnel lens for maximum light amplification and a xenon gas bulb that lasts several times longer than traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs. Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts and is dipped in a protective coating to keep out dirt and moisture. Pipe-mount light includes a 3-ft. straight cord and can be directly threaded onto a 1/2" NPT pipe. 360°, single-flash, 12/48-volt strobe provides 60 flashes per minute at 250 candelas. Measures 4-1/2"Hx5-3/4"-dia. Amber color. USA made.