KEEN Utility Detroit Low Waterproof Work Shoes Black/Green
- Low-cut design has a waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed and midsole
- Reflective webbing for added safety
- Oil-and slip-resistant rubber outsole
KEEN has developed one of the best steel-toe work shoes around for combining versatility, comfort and protection. Low-cut design has a waterproof nubuck leather upper for stability, plus left and right asymmetrical steel toes. Features a removable, dual-density EVA footbed and midsole; contoured heel lock; and reflective webbing for added safety. Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole is non-marking. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards. Black/Green color. Imported. Keen 1008040. Available in Men’s Medium (D) width sizes 7, 7-1/2, 8, 9, 11, 14 or 15 and Wide (EE) width sizes 7, 7-1/2, 8, 13 or 14. Check drop down box above for sizes currently available.
Click here to see all Keen Boots