Priority Start® . . . stops a dead battery before it happens
Ideal for vehicles that have multiple accessories
- Computerized protection system monitors your battery for any voltage drain
- Automatically disconnects drain to maintain starting power and protect the battery
- Automatically reconnects when you start your vehicle
- Attach to any 12-volt, top-post or side-post battery
- Can handle up to 1,000 starting amps
Stop downtime, lost man hours and costly road service calls. This automatic, computerized battery protection system monitors your battery (when key is off) for any voltage drain. If drain is detected, the system automatically disconnects the drain to maintain starting power and protect the battery. It then automatically reconnects when you turn the key to start. These protectors easily attach to any 12-volt, top-post or side-post batteries (no hard wiring required) and can handle up to 1,000 starting amps. Use for vehicles that have multiple accessories such as two way radios, computers or dual batteries. Measures 4"Lx3"Wx1"D. Yellow. Imported.
NOTE: Not for use with industrial equipment.
2016 Master Catalog: Page 629