Complies with DOT regulations for over-the-road transport of flammable liquids
Pour spout valve secures to prevent spillage during transport
- Constructed entirely of steel for durability with leaktight, self-closing lid
- Finger-squeeze trigger keeps you in control of liquid flow
- Internal dual-density flame arrester; Automatic venting between 3 and 5 psig
- Meets DOT and HM-181 requirements; FM approved
- Roll bar to protect the openings; USA made
This safety can complies with DOT regulations for over-the-road transport of flammable liquids. Constructed entirely of steel, these safety cans feature a finger-squeeze trigger that keeps you in control of liquid flow and helps avoid those dangerous spillovers. Safety features include: roll bar to protect the openings; pour spout valve that secures to prevent spillage during transport; internal dual-density flame arrester to dissipate heat and prevent flashback ignition; leaktight, self-closing lid; automatic venting between 3 and 5 psig to guard against pressure buildup at elevated temperatures and potential explosion; and, every can is 100% tested to guarantee leakproof construction. The flexible metal hose provides a grounding path to prevent static sparks when a grounding wire is used. Meets DOT and HM-181 requirements. FM approved. UN marking: UN 1A1/Y1.2/100. 5/8" diameter nozzle. One-gallon capacity. Red color. USA made.