Industrial-grade, boltless shelving that handles your toughest loads
Designed to handle rough treatment in warehouses and industrial storage settings
- Innovative snap-in rivet and keyhole design for quick and easy setup
- System comes with three shelf levels (bottom, middle and top)
- Front-to-back center supports for added strength and durability
- Supports constructed of 14-gauge angle steel with double shoulder rivets
- Powder-coated for a rust- and corrosion-resistant surface
Solve all of your storage needs with this boltless shelving system. Interlocking keyhole design eliminates the hassle of assembling shelving with clips, sway braces or other hardware used in traditional shelving. All shelves are equipped with front-to-back center supports for added strength and durability. Shelf levels can be adjusted in 1-1/2" increments to accommodate those taller and hard-to-store items such as buckets, spools and other bulky equipment. Shelf supports are constructed of 14-gauge angle steel with double shoulder rivets that snap into the slotted, 84"H side posts using a rubber mallet (not included). Boltless shelving system starter unit can be used as a stand-alone storage rack or with add-on units to complete a row of shelving. Powder-coated for a rust- and corrosion-resistant surface. Shipped unassembled; includes four steel posts and three shelf levels without decking (sold separately). Gray color. USA made. Specify size from the selection box above.
NOTE: Shipped by motor freight. Charges to be determined when order is placed.