3M™ 8233 N100 Particulate Respirator (each)
Good for grinding, welding, working with lead or where arsenic or cadmium are present
- Protects against hantavirus
- Face seal and adjustable straps improve fit
- Good for welding toxic materials
- NIOSH Approval No. TC-84A-1298
- 99.9% efficient for dusts and non-oil-based mists
This comfortable, durable 3M™ respirator has an Advanced Electret Filter Media that stops extremely fine particles and allows for comfortable breathing. A good choice for grinding, welding, working with lead or in situations where arsenic or cadmium are present. Also helps protect against the hantavirus carried by rodents. Adjustable straps for a custom fit. This respirator is not resistant to oils. Sold singly. N100 rating. NIOSH Approval No. TC-84A-1298. USA made.