Leave dirt, grass, snow, salt, sand and other debris outside with a boot scraper
- Pliable rubber finger tips are easily cleaned
- Designed to be bolted or staked down
- Dirt and debris are easily shaken off
- Snow and ice melt filter down the front and back edges
- Can also be used as a portable scraper
This 100% rubber boot scraper is incredibly effective for removing dirt, grass, snow, salt, sand or other debris that should be left outside. Unlike traditional stiff-bristled boot scrapers that get clogged with gunk, the Mud Chucker boot scraper uses pliable rubber finger tips that are easily cleaned. Dirt and debris are easily shaken off, while snow and ice melt filters down the front and back edges. The boot scraper is designed to be bolted or staked down for permanent entrance applications, or throw it in the back of your truck and use it as a portable scraper. Measures 12-3/8"L x 15-1/4"W. Front edge is 1" thick and sides are 2-3/8". Weighs 4.5 lbs. Black color. Imported.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 290