Type I safety can safely handle and stores gasoline and other flammable liquids
Blue = Kerosene; Red = Gasoline; Yellow = Diesel
- 24-gauge galvanized steel with baked-on, powder-coated finish to resist corrosion
- Lead-free, two-piece, no-weld construction for durability
- Spring-closing lid with neoprene gasket safely relieves internal pressure at 5 p.s.i.
- Meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements
- FM, UL and ULC approved; USA made
Galvanized Type I cans meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are FM, UL and ULC approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids. 24-gauge galvanized steel with baked-on, powder-coated finish and lead-free, two-piece, no-weld construction to resist corrosion and last longer. Features a non-sparking brass pour spout and flame arrestor, plus a spring-closing lid with neoprene gasket that safely relieves internal pressure at 5 p.s.i. Each can comes complete with a detachable funnel for easy pouring. Can labels are printed in English, Spanish and French and come in three different colors: red designates gasoline, blue for kerosene and yellow for diesel. Two-gallon capacity. USA made. Specify color from the selection box above.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 588