Ideal way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible
- Fresnel lens provides maximum light amplification
- Xenon gas bulb lasts several times longer than traditional bulbs
- Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts
- Protective coating keeps out dirt and moisture
- 65 flashes per minute at 375 candelas; USA made
This warning light is a great way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible and is the light of choice for state highway departments, cities, contractors and agricultural users. Strobe uses a Fresnel lens for maximum light amplification and a xenon gas bulb that lasts several times longer than traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs. Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts and is dipped in a protective coating to keep out dirt and moisture. Permanent-mount light includes a 3-ft. straight cord and standard bolt mounting hardware. 360°, double-flash, 12/48-volt strobe provides 65 flashes per minute at 375 candelas. Measures 4"Hx4-1/2"-dia. Amber color. USA made.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 622