Lightweight work hikers are a great alternative to heavier safety-toe work boots
- Brown nylon keeps toes protected without extra bulk and weight
- Waterproof membrane shuts out wet conditions
- Padded collars and comfort tongue
- Rubber outsole is oil-, chemical- and slip-resistant
- Safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 EH
Safety-toe boots are made from brown leather, with lightweight brown
nylon to keep toes protected without the bulk and weight of traditional
work boots. Waterproof membrane shuts out wet conditions.
Cement construction, with an EVA midsole, polyurethane strobel pad
and PU cushioned insoles. Padded collars and comfort tongue add
even more comfort. Oil-, chemical- and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 EH. Imported. Specify Men’s size:
Medium (D) width in whole and half sizes 8-14 (no 12-1/2, 13-1/2 or 14-1/2); or Wide (EE) width in whole and half sizes 8-15 (no half sizes 12-15) from the drop down box above.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 261