A customer favorite now available in sprayable!
Perfect for automotive HVLP or airless sprayers
- Same great GEMPLER'S® Rust Converter Formula
- Two easy steps—No sandblasting, heavy scraping or grinding ... needs rust to work!
- Prevents future rusting—Seals out moisture and outside elements
- Excellent primer—Paint over with oil-based paint
- Easy cleanup—Water-based formula
Step one: Use wire brush to remove loose or layered scale, then clean
the surface thoroughly to remove dirt, dust and grease.
Apply Rust Converter with an airless sprayer (preferred) or handheld compression sprayer. It's that easy! Apply three coats for optimum coverage. Treated surface is primed and ready to paint with an oilbased paint in 48 hours or may even be left unpainted if not exposed to direct weather elements. Irregular, porous or textured surfaces may require more coats. Environmentally safe, nonflammable. One gallon covers up to 300 sq. ft. USA made.
NOTE: Nine-month shelf life.
August New Product Insert: Page 12