Oregon ® Chain Saw Safety Helmet
Forms a barrier to keep woodchips from falling behind your face shield
- Mesh visor keeps flying wood chips from getting in your eyes
- Adjustable, cap-mounted earmuffs are 23-dB NRR rated
- Air Flow Control technology for noise attenuation and better communication
- Impact resistant ABS helmet
- Features rain gutter, ventilation holes and sweat-absorbing headband
Oregon ® has let nothing fall through the cracks with this safety helmet. It’s designed with an innovative mesh visor that attaches to the helmet in a way that keeps flying wood chips from coming through the top and getting in your eyes. Visor includes a detachable sun flap and flips up and out of the way when not needed. Adjustable, cap-mounted earmuffs carry a 25-db NRR rating and are equipped with snap-in ear cushions. Plus, they feature Air Flow Control™ technology for consistent noise attenuation and better communication. ABS helmet resists high impacts and features a rain gutter, ventilation holes and a sweat-absorbing headband on the ratcheting harness to keep moisture out of your eyes. Fits head sizes 20-24 1/2", making it virtually one size fits all. Oregon 535528. Imported.