KEEN Utility Detroit Low Waterproof Work Shoes
Steel-toe protection, low-cut comfort
- Low-cut design has a waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed and midsole
- Reflective webbing for added safety
- Oil-and slip-resistant rubber outsole
KEEN has developed one of the best work shoes around for combining
versatility, comfort and protection. Low-cut design has a waterproof
nubuck leather upper for stability, plus left and right asymmetrical
steel toes. Features a removable, dual-density EVA footbed and
midsole; contoured heel lock; and reflective webbing for added safety.
Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole is non-marking. Meets ASTM
F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards. Peacoat color. Imported. Keen 1008040. Specify Men’s size: Medium (D) or Wide (EE)
width in whole and half sizes 7-15 (no half sizes 12-15).
Click here to see all Keen Boots