Steel toe shoes provide cool-wearing comfort with steel toe protection
- Mesh panels encourage airflow allowing for cool, comfortable wear
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe provides more of a comfortable fit
- Safety toe provides protection during landscaping, light construction and other outdoor jobs
- Reflective webbing adds even greater safety
- Metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
These steel toe shoes are a great alternative to heavy work boots that
can leave your feet feeling hot and sweaty. Mesh panels are strategically placed to encourage airflow, allowing for cooler, more comfortable wear. ESS stability shank, along with the protective safety toe, provide protection during landscaping, light construction and other outdoor jobs. Reflective webbing adds even greater safety. Features a removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed as well as a dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole. Oil and slip resistant
with a non-marking rubber outsole. Left and right asymmetrical steel
toes provide a more comfortable fit than standard safety toes. Safety
toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75. Shitake color.
Imported. Keen 1006978. Specify size: Medium (M) or Wide (W) width. Men’s whole
and half sizes 8-15 (no half sizes from 12-15) from the drop down box above.
Click here to see all Keen Boots
2014 Master Catalog: Page 231