Class 3 protection and winter warmth
- Cut longer for better body coverage
- Hood rolls up and stores in collar when not in use
- Infused with DuPont™ Teflon® to help repel water and stains
- Black oxford bottom and sleeves resist wear and tear
- Reflective striping adds visibility.
This parka is lined with storm fleece and quilted nylon to keep you warm in the coldest conditions. It’s cut longer for better body coverage and features a full-length zipper and snap-close storm flap to keep the elements out. Hood rolls up and stores in collar when not in use. Nylon outer shell is infused with DuPont ™ Teflon ® to help repel water and stains. Black oxford bottom and sleeves resist wear and tear and help keep the parka looking clean. Reflective striping adds visibility. ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant. Imported. Specify Men’s chest size: M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48), 2XL (50-52), 3XL (54-56), 4XL (58-60) or 5XL (62-64) from the drop down box above.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 218