28" power brush - remove light snow/debris and dethatch lawns
- 169 cc Subaru EX 17 two-stroke engine with an electric starter
- Brush head angles up to 20 degrees left and right
- Effortlessly conforms to uneven ground surfaces
- Automatic steering and traction control
- Six forward speeds and two reverse speeds
When you need to clear a path, let this Power Brush do the work for
you. The 169 cc Subaru EX 17 two-stroke engine with an electric starter
lets you clear the way at the push of a button. The brush head angles
up to 20 degrees left and right and effortlessly conforms to uneven
ground surfaces. Automatic steering and traction control optimizes
maneuverablity—no levers or triggers needed! Also features six
forward speeds and two reverse speeds so you can adjust as needed.
Working with snow and slush? The aggressive 13" x 4" directional snow
tread tires offer great traction control. USA made.
NOTE: Shipped by motor freight. Charges to be determined when order is placed.
NOTE: There will be an additional shipping charge when ordering this item due to special handling per D.O.T. regulations. For specific details, please contact us or call us at 1-800-382-8473.