Carhartt® C02 Chore Coat Blanket-lined Sandstone
Carhartt® chore coat with mid-weight blanket lining
- 100% cotton sandstone duck feels broken in from the start
- Mid-weight blanket lining for three-season wear
- Split bi-swing back for freedom of movement while you work
- Snaps under collar for optional hood
- This is a chore coat you can wear to town
This Carhartt® chore coat is hard working and comfortable. Soft "micro-sanded" duck material feels like a coat you've spent years breaking in. Mid-weight blanket lining. Five metal buttons secure the front and the cuffs have an adjustable metal button closure. Split bi-swing back allows good range of motion. Triple stitched and reinforced with metal rivets. Four front patch pockets and inside safety pocket. Corduroy collar. Optional quilt-lined hood (see "similar items" below) snaps to underside of collar. Large regular is 30-1/4" in length, tall is 32-1/4". Carhartt C02. Dark brown color. Specify Men's chest size: Regular M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48) or 2XL (50-52) and L-XL tall from the selection box above.
NOTE: Add $10 for L and XL tall.
See sizing chart
2015 Master Catalog: Page 194