ALHV Rotary Laser Level
Rotary laseer with a 2,800-ft. diameter working range
The CST/berger ALHV rotary laser level combines easy-to-use, one-person operation and high performance with an affordable cost. This rotary laser can be automatically leveled with the push of a button and without the hassle of manual leveling screws and bubbles. This laser level incorporates a unique anti-drift system that provides peace of mind when working on busy job sites and if the laser is altered due to tripod movement or an accidental bump, the unit shuts off to notify the operator, always ensuring accurate measurements. Note: Not for sale in U.S. Territories or International.
• Leveling Accuracy: ±1/16" @ 100 ft. (Horizontal)±1/4" @ 100 ft. (Vertical)
• Working Range: 2,800-ft. diameter w/ detector
• Leveling Method: Electronic
• Red Laser Diode: 635 nm
• Beam: Horizontal and vertical
• Rotation Speed: Spot mode, 150, 300, 600 rpm
• Anti-drift System: Yes
• Grade: Up to 10% dual axis
• Power: 4 "D" cell
• Battery Life: Approx. 45 hours intermittent use
• Dimensions: 8-1/2"H x 6-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D
• Weight: 29.5 lbs.
• Operating Temperature: 0°F to 120°F
• Kit Contents: Rotary laser, laser detector, 36"-83" tripod, 8 ft. aluminum rod, hard shell case, 2 magnetic targets, V-mount, laser glasses and batteries.
See all surveying supplies and accessories
2016 Master Catalog: Page 446