Quantities are limited. When they're gone, they're gone. No rainchecks.
Carhartt ® 8" Insulated Logger/Lineman Work Boots
- Perfect boot for climbing poles or felling trees
- Steel toe for added protection
- Waterproof full-grain treated leather upper
- Excellent slip resistance in slick or oily conditions
- Goodyear ® welt construction and ribbed-steel lineman shank provide the strength and comfort your feet deserve
Get stability you can count on in the field with these logger/lineman work boots. Sturdy, Goodyear ® welt construction and ribbed-steel lineman shank provide the strength and comfort your feet deserve. Upper is made of waterproof, full-grain treated leather to keep water out and your feet dry. Alpine-lined interior moves moisture away from your feet while the 400 grams of Thinsulate ® insulation keeps you warm when the temperature dips. Rugged stars and bars logger tread design on the non-marking rubber sole provides excellent slip resistance in slick or oily conditions. Removable polyurethane cushioned insole. Padded tongue and speed lacing. Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 and EH standards. 8" height. Imported. Specify size; Medium (D) and Wide (EE) width. Men’s whole and half sizes 9-13 (no 12-1/2 or 13-1/2) from selection box above.