Carhartt ® Insulated Waterproof-leather Work Boots - Plain Toe
- Comfort and quality construction that Carhartt ® is known for
- Waterproof and flexible full-grain leather that is treated too keep your feet dry on the job
- 400-gram Thinsulate ®-lined interior provides warmth in cold temperatures
- Non-marking rubber sole provide traction on slick or oily surfaces
- Cushioned polyurethane insoles for extra comfort
Experience the comfort and quality construction for which Carhartt ® is known with these durable work boots. Made of waterproof and flexible full-grain leather that is treated to keep your feet dry on the job. Durable direct-attach construction handles whatever your worksite can dish out. A 400-gram Thinsulate ®-lined interior provides warmth in cold temperatures without adding bulk. Non-marking rubber sole features a star and bars design that provides traction on slick or oily surfaces. Cushioned polyurethane insoles for extra comfort when spending all day on your feet. Padded collar and tongue. Steel shank. Speed lacing. Safety toe version meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 and EH standards. 7-1/2” height. Imported. Specify size: Medium (D) and Wide (EE) width. Men’s whole and half sizes 9-13 (no 12-1/2 or 13-1/2) from selection box above.