John Deere 6" safety toe metatarsal guard boots
- Feature safety toe and flexible internal metatarsal guard to provide safety
- Metatarsal guard boots flex when you flex so they doesn't pinch your feet
- Waterproof and outstanding protection against oils, chemicals and abrasion
- Cambrelle ® II moisture-wicking lining treated with Agion ™ antimicrobial
- Goodyear welt construction and an oil and slip-resistant rubber
These boots feature a flexible internal metatarsal guard to provide the ultimate in safety protection. Unlike many internal metatarsal guard boots this one flexes when you flex and doesn’t pinch your feet. Waterproof and tumbled full-grain leather is acid resistant and gives outstanding protection against oils, chemicals and abrasion. Wrapped cushion insole and padded leather collar on the upper lend even greater comfort. Feet stay cool and dry thanks to the Cambrelle ® II moisture-wicking lining treated with Agion ™ antimicrobial. Goodyear ® welt construction and an oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole keep you on your feet. Eyelet and speed lacing system. Steel shank. The boots meet ASTM F2413 for impact, compression and metatarsal protection. 7-3/4” height. Imported. Specify size: Medium (D) and Wide (EE) width. Men's whole and half sizes 8-17 (no half sizes from 13-17) from selection box above.