Hi-Tec Leather Hiking Shoes
Setting the bar for comfort and affordability
- Suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- Moisture wicking liner keeps feet drier
- Removable, contoured insole for comfort
- EVA midsole acts like a shock absorber
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for extra durability
Known throughout the world for over 30 years, Hi-Tec continues to produce some of the most lightweight and comfortable boots in the industry today. The Hi-Tec Multiterra Vector is a perfect example of a high-quality, affordable hiking shoe. Features include a suede leather and breathable mesh upper, a moisture wicking liner and a contoured removable insole for added comfort. Injection-molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole acts like a shock absorber for your feet. Abrasion-resistant toe and heel. Padded collar. Dark gray color. Imported. Specify Men's whole and half sizes 7-15 (no half sizes from 12-15) from the selection box above. See drop down for sizes currently available.