Rocky Gore-Tex insulated boots are the ultimate waterproof work/play boot
- 600-gram Thinsulate® lining is perfect for three season use
- Vibram® outsole provides great traction
- Full Gore-Tex® bootie keeps feet dry
- Durable, full-grain leather upper
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 compliant
These Rocky 8"H work boots keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable for a full day of work or play. A full Gore-Tex bootie keeps your feet dry even when the boots are submerged in water. Rocky Gore-Tex boots have a 600-gram Thinsulate lining that is perfect for three season use (some people wear this boot year-round). Steel toe protects from impacts and compressions that could damage your toes. Durable uppers are a tough, oiled, brown nubuck, full-grain leather. Vibram outsole gives great traction on a wide range of surfaces. ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 compliant steel toe. Imported. Rocky 6223. Specify size: Medium (D) and Wide (EE) width in Men's whole and half sizes 8-14 (no 12-1/2, 13-1/2 or 14-1/2) from the selection box above. See drop down for sizes currently available.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 253