Rocky IronClad Lace-to-toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Seven-layer comfort system
- High-abrasion, oil- and slip-resistant outsole for long wear
- Heavily padded collar for extra comfort
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05 compliant
Rocky IronClad 6"H steel toe work boots with their lace-to-toe design feature a welt construction, sealed seams and a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry on the job site. Unique Rocky Ironclad seven-layer comfort system provides the perfect balance of stability and comfort. Lightweight cushioned midsole is flexible while the high-abrasion, oil- and slip-resistant outsole offers longer wear. Heavily padded collar. Speed lacing system. Steel shank. Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05 compliant. Imported. Rocky 6701. Specify size: Medium (D) and Wide (EE) width in Men's whole and half sizes 8-14 (no 12-1/2, 13-1/2 or 14-1/2) from the selection box above. See drop down for sizes currently available.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 244