Arborwear ® Original 10-oz. Tree Climbers Pants
- Constructed of 10-oz. prewashed cotton canvas
- Rugged Gusset ™ crotch for great freedom of movement
- Pleated back and sturdy waistband
- Semi-tapered cuff with 16"-18" leg openings
- Right leg pocket for cell phones or small hand tools
Developed by tree climbers, Arborwear is rugged, comfortable and designed to make any outdoor job easier. The Original Tree Climbers pants are preshrunk and broken-in for exceptional comfort the first timie you wear them. The signature footprint of these pants is the Rugged Gusset™ crotch, industrial stitching and double knee which provides for the greatest freedom of movement and outstanding durability. Pleated back and sturdy waistband are throwbacks to traditional fitting pants. Handy right-side pocket is a great place for a cell phone or small hand tool. The lighter 10-oz. pants are perfect for warmer weather or when you need to lighten the load. Semi-tapered cuff with 16"-18" leg openings (depending on size). Imported. Specify color, Men's even waist size and inseam from the selection box above. See drop down for colors and sizes currently available.