Bringing back a Sorel ® classic . . . 1964 Pac
Felt-lined Sorel pac boots from yesterday . . . updated for today
- Removable 9mm felt liner doesn't pill
- Built-in 2.5mm frost plug keeps cold from penetrating to your feet
- Waterproof rubber shell with self-cleaning herringbone outsole
- Leather upper is completely waterproof
- 10" height with D-ring lace-up system
Introduced in the early 1960s, this traditional felt-lined Sorel pac boot has been updated and improved over time. The leather upper has been coated with a thin layer of polyurethane and all the seams have been sealed making this boot waterproof for the first time. Removable 9mm felt liner doesn't pill like liners of old and, best of all, it is washable. The boot also includes a built-in 2.5mm frost plug designed to keep the cold from penetrating to your feet. The waterproof rubber shell on these Sorel pac boots features a self-cleaning herringbone outsole. D-ring lace-up system. 10" height. Imported. Specify Men's whole sizes 7-15 from the selection box above. See drop down for sizes currently available.